36" 3 Tier Breeding Quail Cage (9 Sections) PVC floor
Quail cage dimensions are: L:36” xW:24” xH:8”
Total battery dimensions are L:37” xW:24” xH:60”
36” 9 sections breeding cage system ideal for bobwhite quail.
· 3 breeder cages
· 3 Feeder
· 9 drinking cups
· 1 Stand
· 3 Tray
· Hose assembly
· Stand and backstrap Couplings
· Metal Screws
· Mounting nuts and bolts
· 1 hose to water reservoir
· Floor welded wire opening is 1”x1/2” so the droppings pass through with ease
· Equipped with edge protectors.
· The PVC flooring is UV resistant will not become brittle or crystalize over time like other materials
· Sturdy cage construction will not warp over time.
· The side panels are secured with C-rings to reinforce the cage to the side panels they don’t pop in and out of place.
· The stand is made from zinc plated high grade mid strip steel for durability and longer life
· These cages stay relatively clean because of the section the bird has.
· Feeders have a generous amount of feed meaning less trips for the operator thus less maintenance we recommend you use mash feed to minimalize waste.
· Simple and quick to assemble.
· With a divided setup you can sort out your bloodlines quarantine sick birds or have a spare section to rotation your males and females.
· The reason we use solid dividers is because they can’t cross contaminate each other and it just lets the birds focus on themselves.
· This setup is recommended for bobwhite quail.
Delivered by UPS STANDARD also may use USPS and FEDEX depending on location. Shipping usually, takes 3-14 business days. Shipping available to all 49 states (Alaska). Be prepared to receive 6 large packages with all the hardware inside. Each package is weighing approximately 30lbs give or take.
We will use the most reliable shipping method in your area and track it by GPS step by step depending whether you purchase the insurance.
Please keep in mind all cages are pre-assembled for quality control and inspected to ensure all parts are present and accounted for, prior to even being packaged and overall to make sure your system works and so we can make sure your requirements are filled