Tubing hose black Drinkers systems
Linear low density polyethylene tubing has superb stress-crack resistance and is ideal for applications requiring low-temperature flexibility and durability.
Algae resistance is particularly important in on grade applications where increased water temperatures provide a host environment for algae growth that can clog the drinkers.
Compatible for Cage drinker system connections.
- UV resistant
- Use compression fittings with these tubing
- Extreme resistance to acids & alkalies
- Flexible, odorless, tasteless & non-toxic
- Durometer hardness: 44D
- 16' Feet length Tubing Hose
- Brittleness temperature: -103°F
- Maximum temperature: 120°F
- Working pressure at 70°F: 214 psi